GO! uses a unique 3-in-1 filter, created based on technology originally developed for NASA.
This one has a Coral cover to match a Red GO! filter water bottle.
GO! filters can be safely used to filter 34 gallons (130 Liters) of water in a GO! water bottle. This represents about two months water if the bottle is fully filled three times per day.
GO! filters remove over 99.9% of:
- Metals and chemicals including Chlorine, Fluoride Chromium, Mercury, Nickel, Copper, Iron Lead, Gold, Silver and Aluminium
- Volatile Organic Compounds including Formaldehyde
- Water borne viruses including Norwalk, Hepatitis A, Tota Virus, Polio, Adenoviruses, Enteroviruses, Reoviruses
- Bacteria including: Coliform, E.Coli, Cholera, Typhus Dysentery, Botulism, Vibrio Disease, Campylobacteriosis Leptospirosis – Weil’s Disease Legionella (Legionnaires Disease and Pontiac Fever)
- Water borne pathogens and oocystes (protozoa) including: Giardia lamblia Fasciolopsiasis Taeniasis – Tapeworm Echinococcosis Ascariasis Coenorosis Schistosomiasis Cryptosporidium Tryonosoma (Sleeping Sickness) Threadworm Guinea Worm Hookworm Roundworm Pinworm Onchiocerca Fasciola Hepatica/Liver fluke
Water-to-Go filters are intended to remove contamination from water. Filters will become inefficient if used with additives such as isotonic powders, cordials, juices etc. Not recommended to filter urine for drinking purposes. Not effective on sea water.
One filter weighs 18g.
Biodegradable filter membrane and recyclable plastic end caps and shroud cover.
Free USA delivery on orders over $49
Orders will be processed and shipped within 72 hours.
We will try our best to get it to you as fast as possible- We do not send orders on Sundays & National Holidays.
Please make sure you supply us with a cell phone number when you order, then, if required, we can give you full tracking information & updates on your order throughout the process.
This site ships to the USA & Canada. If your country is not available to ship to, please find your nearest distributor on the UK website www.watertogo.eu
We can send via road or air depending on your requirements. For larger orders, or if you have any queries, contact our helpful office team on email@example.com to discuss method, possible cost savings and get any answers to your questions.
Returns and Refunds: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a prepaid shipping label to return your items. Items must be in new condition and within 10 days of receiving your order for a refund. We will replace any faulty items with the same item upon inspection of the returned item.
Water-to-Go filters combine 3 different technologies to eliminate well in excess of 99.9% of all microbiological contaminants including viruses, bacteria, chemicals, and heavy metals from any non-saltwater source.
The 50cl/18 oz filters can be safely used to filter 130 liters/34 gallons (two months on constant use) and the 75cl /26 oz filters can be safely used to filter 200 liters /54 gallons (3 months of constant use).
- Technology originally developed for the NASA space program.
- Water-to-Go filters are intended to remove contamination from water.
- Filters will become inefficient if used with additives such as isotonic powders, cordials, juices, etc.
- Not recommended to filter urine for drinking purposes.
- Not effective on salt water
- Deactivates when dry
- One filter weighs 18g /.63 oz
- Biodegradable filter membrane
- Recyclable end caps